Superior Care Group is seeking an outstanding motivated aged care professional to lead the Care Services team at our new 94 place aged care service in Wellington Point. This service provides low, high and dementia care.
- ACFI claiming and resident documentation using the Careview and IBA Health systems;
- Resident care plan development;
- Accountability for accreditation standards. Supervision of clinical care delivery and lifestyles program Staff education and professional development
- HR Management in liaison with Centre Manager
Superior Care Group is a privately owned Commonwealth approved aged provider, operating since 1979. We seek a Clinical Nurse Consultant to support the clinical care team with the delivery of exceptional care to our 94 residents within our Wellington Point aged care service. The Clinical Nurse Consultant will report to the Head of Care Services, Centre Manager and Company Directors. This position is full time Monday – Friday, with alternate weekend phone on-call.
- Excellent people management skills;
- Thorough understanding in the ACFI funding process, including coordinating, leading and conducting ACFI appraisals.
- An ability to identify clinical care issues and resolve them proactively within the care team;
- Experience in clinical planning and resident management.
- Live within 30 minutes of Wellington Point
Superior Care Group is seeking outstanding motivated Registered Nurses to join the Care Services team at our new 94 place aged care service in Wellington Point. This service provides low, high and dementia care.
- Current Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Experience working in Aged Care would be an advantage
- Most important will be your excellent customer service skills and your passion for delivering high quality care
- Must be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident or hold a valid work visa
We have Assistant in Nursing permanent part time and casual shifts available. Majority of shift availabilities on offer are for afternoon or weekends. Our afternoon shifts start at 3pm and finish between 8 – 11pm. There are only holiday or sick leave relief shifts occasionally available for morning shifts. Minimum 30 hours/week will be offered to successful candidates.
- Work within our Core Values of Courtesy, Respect, Cooperation, Consideration and Initiative
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of care
- Provide person centered care that includes a full range of personal care services according to care plans
- Work as part of a wider multidisciplinary team
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships