Melbourne Cup Day
Merrimac Gold Coast Aged Care enjoyed good food for the Melbourne Cup day. They also came with their fancy dress and punters – oh how gorgeous everyone is!
Last month’s bus outings led us to the Palm Beach Parklands and Sanctuary Cove for a Morning Tea.
It was another fun market day at Merrimac Gold Coast Aged Care with the residents and visitors grabbing a bargain.
Everyone got busy with arts, gardening, and outdoor activities.
Lest We Forget. Our residents took time to meet and greet during the Remembrance Day. The Ice Cream trolley also roamed around so residents can meet the new lifestyle team.
Upcoming Activities at Merrimac Park Aged Care Centre
- 1st December, 2pm -Happy Hour with Irma
- 4th & 8th December, 9am – Bus Outing
- 5th December, 10am – Ritz Melody Mayors Choir
- 8th December, 2pm – Happy Hour with Just Jeff
- 15th December, Resident & Family Christmas Lunch in Ritz
- 22nd December, 2pm – Happy Hour Carols with Just Jeff
- 29th December, 2pm – New Years Eve Happy Hour with Amanda Hutton
- 5th December – Maria W.
- 8th December – Mark F.
- 26th December – Lorraine M.